Have you ever thought of how great it would be to be able to do grocery shopping without leaving your car, when you don’t need to push a cart and walk aisle by aisle picking up groceries, when you don’t have to waste your time standing in a big line waiting for your turn to checkout? Well, Walmart Grocery Pick up made it possible. For me, it’s a dream come true.
I just recently had a baby, I have a 2-year-old toddler, I have lots of other things that I can do besides grocery shopping… So as soon as I found out about this service I was excited to try it out. I’ve done it 3 times so far and that’s the only way I do groceries since then. And they do have a lot more organic products that they did before, so that’s a huge plus. Here is how you do it, it’s a super easy process:
- Enter your Zip code at Walmart Grocery to see if Walmart has this service in your area, and then sign up. (You’ll also see a code for 10$ off, if you use this link here)
- Choose the store where you’d like to pick up your groceries. For me, I have a couple of stores saved on my account. Sometimes if I know I’ll be at my friend’s house or on a play date I choose the store that is close to where I’ll be, so that it’s more convenient for me to drive. (It’s all about planning when you have 2 kids or even one :-))
- Book the time. They have 2 hour time slots (9 am-11 am, 10 am-12 pm etc.) You can choose any time slot, and then you will need to pick up your groceries within the time slot you chose.
- Browse the groceries and add them to you cart. You can search them by the name, you can shop by department. The cool thing is that you can buy not only groceries but medicine, cosmetics, stuff for your pet or baby products. You can literally buy it all online, and just pick up at the store.
- Add your credit card online. (Your minimum purchase should be at least $30). And they will charge you only after you pick up your groceries. And you’re done.
They will call you when your groceries are ready to be picked up.
- Call them when you’re 15 minutes away, that way they can go ahead and prepare all your stuff to be loaded in your car, and you won’t have to wait at all.
- They have a referral system, so when you refer a friend you get $10 towards your next online grocery shopping. So, if you decide to try it out, please click on this link. You can get your referral link here. (I believe it’s limited time only, so take advantage of it now :-))
That’s the only way I shop right now, it saves me at least 1 hour, and it’s super convenient, I don’t have to get my baby out of the car, and disturb him if he is sleeping, and I don’t have to deal with tantrums of my toddler (even though he rarely has tantrums, which I thank God every day for how easygoing he is)at the store…it’s just easy, fast and convenient (I know I said it 100 times :-)), but it really is. Try it out and let me know what you think! 🙂
Please, share this post with your friends and comment your shopping tips below! 🙂
xo JANE xo