Here’s what the brand claims:
- This Vitamin Rich Hydration Mask:
– Boosts collagen production
– Increases skin radiance
– Reduces fine lines
– Locks in skin’s moisture
– Reveals softer smoother skin
- Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend: These natural miracles increase moisture content and help in the production of collagen and elastin which decreases the appearance of visible lines.
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates deep into the skin to secure moisture and plump skin from within.
– Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: An anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots, more even skin tone, and firmer more supple skin.
– Japanese Green Tea: Contains catechins that provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin.
– Aloe Vera: This botanical moisturizers skin and fight aging by improving skin firmness.
The more I learn about nutrition, benefits of organics and risks of non-organics, the more I understand how crucial it is to our health and our well-being to use and eat only natural ingredients. So I very much appreciate any brand which believes this to be true and really tries to help their client and not just make money. The fact that Valentia’s products are cruelty-free and made with organic ingredients is definitely a plus.
I like that it almost doesn’t have any smell, and it feels really soft, very easy to apply, it’s not too liquidy that it’s running down your face and neck.
I really like the way my skin feels when I apply this mask, and after I rinse it off. It feels and looks more youthful, plumper and brighter. The ingredients that are used in this hydration face mask give your skin an immediate boost of vitamins making it look more radiant and hydrated. It’s good to use right before a big event or when you feel like your skin needs a little extra TLC. I think you should use it once a week for at least 4 weeks to see long lasting results.
How to apply:
Apply to face avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-30 minutes. A slight tingling sensation is normal. Use a damp cloth and
warm water to remove.
Where to find: Amazon
Which mask do you like to use and would recommend?
Disclaimer*: This product was sent to me for review. The opinion is honest and based on my experience after using the product.
xo JANE xo